BENEFITS TO ADDING CHILIES TO YOUR DIET
- Chile is an excellent source of beta carotene, foliate, potassium, and vitamin E and is a very powerful decongestant.
- Chile helps to burn calories by increasing the metabolic rate.
- Chile contains very high amounts of vitamin C, especially when raw. The later the chile is harvested, the higher the vitamin C content.
- Chile is great for low sodium diets.
- Chile battles high cholesterol! Cholesterol is absorbed through “plant tissue.”Chile plus starch provides necessary fiber without the added calories.
- Chile dishes are now being eaten in every region of the United
- States and more people discover the taste and benefits of chile each day.
- Chile can be used in almost any meal imaginable: Pizza, Quiche, Stroganoff, salads, drinks, salsa, sauce, stew, roasts, casseroles, veggies, dressings, even candies and desserts!