Cheesy Green Chile Polenta
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup yellow corn meal
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilies
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, grated
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can Stokes Green Chile Sauce with Chicken
- Combine milk, chicken broth, corn meal and minced garlic in a large sauce pan.
- Heat mixture to a boil then turn heat down to simmer. Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients, heat and serve.