- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 jalapeno chile pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup Stokes Green Chile Sauce with Pork
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Boil macaroni until al dente and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the ricotta cheese, cream, and garlic together.
- Transfer the ricotta-cream mixture to a large skillet.
- Over medium heat the ricotta - cream mixture, stir in the parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, jalapeno, and Stokes Green Chile Sauce with Pork.
- Add the cooked macaroni and stir.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish as desired with red pepper flakes and cilantro.