- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 (9 oz.) package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 oz.) container low fat ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 (15 oz.) cans Stokes Green Chile Sauce with Pork
- Spray the interior of a slow cooker with baking spray.
- Brown sausage in a medium skillet then drain on paper towels.
- Place cooked sausage in slow cooker.
- Layer one third of the noodles, one third of the sauce, one third of the ricotta, one third of the mozzarella.
- Repeat layering twice more.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours.