Stuffed Chicken Breast Ranchero
- 4 boneless, skinned chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces diced green chiles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 oz.) can Stokes Green Chile Sauce - Pork Ranchero
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, green chiles, salt and pepper.
- Place a generous dollop on each flattened chicken breast and then roll up.
- Place rolled chicken breasts in a greased slow cooker.
- Top chicken with any remaining cheese mixture and Stokes Green Chile Sauce - Pork Ranchero.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.