- 1 (8 oz.) package egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can Stokes Green Chile Sauce with Chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta al dente and drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet and sauté mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in turkey, Stokes Green Chile Sauce with Chicken and sour cream.
- Spray a 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place cooked noodles in baking dish. Pour sauce mixture over noodles evenly and top with cheese.
- Baked covered with foil for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.