At Stokes Canning Company we understand your privacy is important to you and we want to let you know how we collect, protect and use your private personally identifiable information. As you read this, please understand we may update this page from time to time and so you may want to check this page in the future to review any changes. If you use our site or sign up for emails, place orders, join our Fan Club or participate in on-line forums and contests hosted by Stokes Canning Company, you are agreeing to our policies and terms and conditions set forth on the site (including this policy).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter our contests.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- full name
- e-mail address
- mailing address
- phone number
- credit card information
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions that you engage in with us, including product purchases. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any third party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested or as required by applicable law.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company and product news, updates, related product or service information, and select third party offers.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may follow the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. However, even if you unsubscribe, we may still send you emails as necessary in connection with product orders or servicing your account with us.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information that you provide to us when you place an order or use our website. We offer the use of a secure server. All credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider database, only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside third parties?
Except as otherwise provided, herein, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Your personal information may be transferred in connection with a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, insolvency, or asset sale. Also, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the terms and conditions governing the use of our website and any transactions entered into on the website at http://jgy.2fd.myftpupload.com.
P.O. Box 273030
Fort Collins, Colorado 80527-3030